Join our team | Become a Air Elan cleaner
We provide green house cleaning & office cleaning services to the Seattle (and select surrounding) area. We are eco-friendly and have a genuine interest in promoting healthy services and information to our clients. We are a fast-paced, hard working, easy to communicate with, fun cleaning company. Our clients range from estate homes to commercial office spaces. We pay OVER a Living Wage (+ tips). Submit paperwork online OR email us the required application materials at firstname.lastname@example.org
- be available to work at least 15hrs per week
- have a reliable car, car insurance, and a valid driver’s license
- be comfortable driving to 1-2 client homes per day and working independently most of the time, as well as in teams
- be efficient, organized, detailed, focused and proactive
- honestly enjoy cleaning
- be able to provide 2-3 professional references
- be able to pass a background check
- have a history of staying with a job for a year or longer
- offer excellent, hands-on, paid training (no cleaning experience necessary!)
- provide cleaning equipment and earth friendly / non toxic products
- offer a fun, supportive atmosphere with stable and effective management
- pay well above minimum wage and pay our employees MORE than just a living wage (expect to make upward of $20hr)
- pay for drive time between clients (if you have more than one client a day)
- offer our staff company-paid monthly staff events – like cooking classes, Zootunes, sound baths, concerts…
- offer our staff company-paid weekly yoga classes & company-paid monthly acupuncture treatments
- Our cleaners receive 15-36 hours per-week – Cleaner’s choice of how many hours to work!
Please fill out the form below. You must upload three references, a resume, and a cover letter to be considered for employment with Green Cleaning Seattle.
Note: Most of your clients will be scheduled within 5 miles of your home location, however, we do require our cleaners to occasionally drive up to 10 miles.